Who is the course for?
- Experienced HR professionals and HR leaders working as strategic partners in their organisations
- Those in HR seeking to become more adept at collecting and using quantitative data
- Those new to the area of HR metrics and analytics wanting a full and comprehensive overview and understanding of application from the start
- Those wanting to strengthen their foundations through advanced knowledge and application techniques
- Those responsible for the ongoing reporting of HR metrics to organisations decision makers
- Those wanting to present the value-add element of HR data to management as tangible and useable information to aid business decisions
- HR specialists looking to gain insights into measurement of outcomes
Who should attend?
- HR managers and officers
- HR consultants
- HR system managers
- Metrics professionals and specialists of performance management
- HR analysts
- HR advisors
United Arab Emirates